Sunday, October 20, 2013

I like oatmeal now

When Molly was about 7 years old she  started changing her eating habits. She was hesitant to try a lot of new things mainly because of the consistency and texture. The day has finally come when she's branching out into trying and liking other foods.

She likes a specific type of blue cheese dressing that me mom provides. She loves peanut butter and jelly (which hasn't changed) but is open to trying difference lunch meats like ham and turkey, most recently.

I am happy to say that just this morning on my way to work she called me. Eileen and I are often frantic when our children call us early in the morning but I was pleased to hear that she was inquiring where the oatmeal was located.

Houston we have landed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.