Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

So I lost my daughters DSiXL, I saw my family in NY for the first time during Christmas (i.e. with my family), and I bought my wife a 50" Plasma TV. Life is grand when you have a family to love and money to spend. Unfortunately that isn't always the case with me (i.e. the latter) but I spend it anyway because I can't take it to heaven!

My children had a healthy Christmas that was filled with love, too many gifts, and too much junk food (e.g. cookies, candy and the like).

Friends, family and fun are what the holidays should be made of and mine was filled with that. Aside from losing my daughters portable game system and stressing about all of the work I must do before I get back to work, it is a great holiday season this year. Molly, Ella and Quen also are enjoying their holidays and this is apparent by their giggling and unending energy.

What will the New Year bring?