Thursday, November 19, 2015

Distinguished honors ceremony

It was 9:00AM in the morning and I remember walking into Stanton Middle School and sitting in the auditorium. Several parents were there but not nearly as many as I saw later.

I was awaiting the breakfast and ceremony for my big girl to be awarded with Distinguished Honors. I didn't know how big of a deal it was until the numbers came into play. You are special!

The presenter must have read about 80 names in all but when he called your name it was one of only 16. Congratulations Molly! To come from 2 different schools in 4 years and receive honors, honor roll and distinguished honors in all of them is a great accomplishment.

Mom and I are so happy for your hard work and intelligence paying off and you need to know that!

Lastly, the main thing I remember is that you sincerely thanked me for coming to the ceremony before I left. This moment is priceless and has been committed to my permanent memory log.

Love you!

SuperDad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.