Saturday, May 17, 2014

Forgotten & Lost

Dear Gabriella,

I'm going to start out by saying that I don't want to take blame for your Pillow-pet missing, or the apparent hole in it. Let's just get into the explanation.

It was a Daddy day, where we all were hanging out. You were in your yell-until-I-get-want-I-want phase and in the middle of a tantrum when I threatened to take away your beloved Pillow-pet. Of course you tested the limit and I took it away and gave it back to you with compliance of good behavior.

This interchange went on about 3 times until I didn't give your Pillow-pet back. Let me add that each time I took your toy, I threw it into the top part of our light fixture to prevent you from taking it back. The day progressed into night and when your last tantrum ended I forgot to give you the toy back.

I later turned on the light to do something in our bedroom and left it on. The light + Pillow-pet = Hole as seen below.
Additionally, I'm sorry for this unfortunate accident. However, you never asked for the Pillow-pet again.

Love, 

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.