Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Pictures 2012

Shout out to Santa at the Montgomerryville Mall this week. His helpers made sure that the Hasty  kids were taken care of (even though Quentin was scared of him). Next year Quentin will understand because Gabriella was the same way he was last year.

What a hassle getting them there. I mean as soon as G & Q were in the car they started screaming because they were both tired and hungry; I guess. Both didn't even want me to buckle their belts. Gabriella was upset that her seat belt was sticking. Quentin was upset just because he could.

Afterwards, we went to Chili's across the street from the mall. The service seemed slow but the food was pretty good. It all went as planned but I just wish the kids acted nice in restaurants, being that Eileen and I like to go so much.