Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

So we missed the Chestnut Hill Trick-Or-Treating extravaganza because I had to work last Sunday. We live here (and as a side note, I wish I didn't ever work my part time gig because I lost out on a lot of family time) and missed out on trick-or-treating on the Avenue. This included going in and out of the boutiques, getting candy and dressing up all in the convenience of a 5-10 minute walk. We missed other C-Hill events but that will be in a later post especially since I plan on attending them.

Our tradition begins with going over my brother-in-laws house, getting costumes on and taking pictures. Afterwards we are off into the cool night zig zagging our way through the streets and houses with lights on.

This year Quentin walked by himself and carried his own bag. One funny memory is after Quentin carefully walks down the many stairs of these Northeast houses, he runs as fast as he can to catch up to his older sisters and his cousins.

I thank God that everyone is healthy and well in our families and am appreciative to celebrate this years Halloween with no strollers.