Saturday, May 21, 2016

So much to think about, so little to hear...

You don't know it for certain yet but you are going to do great things in this world. I hope you read this when you need to the most.

We had a talk about a week ago while in a Shoprite. You exclaimed that you didn't like the government. In short, I told you research all that the government does before you force your loaded opinion to the masses and you clammed up.

On the ride home you opened back up to let me know that you feel the government allows companies to make money off of the misfortune of other, e.g. obesity, diabetes, cancer, et al. You said that the government should not allow companies to mislead the public for a profit.

You are one of the most kind and thoughtful people I know and you are only 12. While I tried to enlighten you on a few good programs the government runs, the premise of Communism, etc. I should have just listened. As of that talk/venting session I am here to listen to you anytime you would like me to be.

I LOVE YOU!

~SuperDad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.