Sunday, December 29, 2013

Asthma + Double Ear Infection

So Gabriella has a double Ear Infection and has been on an antibiotic for about 8 days now. Her antibiotic ends on Monday but I'm not sure that it's working. I say this because her ears still hurt and I think its affecting her hearing. I called the doctor to follow up and make sure we get you better girl, but I'm waiting for an answer.

Her asthma, on the other hand, has been acting up for about a week before her infection took place and is constant throughout this infection period. You experience violent coughing in the morning and at night. Sometimes you gag and spit up and it breaks my heart. My demeanor is angry but it's not at you. It's at the sickness that I cannot control.

Feel better my little girl. Daddy's working hard to make sure you don't suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.