Sunday, November 17, 2013

6th Anniversary with the #HastyKids

Well who would know it would have come so fast? My 6th Anniversary to my lovely wife Eileen!

The kids are so excited and I'm sure they wouldn't be if they knew all we want is to have someone watch them so we can reflect and have a good time, just the two of us.

It's all good and as Molly shows her excitement it renews mine. Red Lobster is the destination and even though I am allergic to shellfish we are going for a memorable time.

Thanks HastyKids for sharing these great memories with us.

1 comment:

  1. My husband the daredevil...he tries to commit suicide on our 6th anniversary by taking us to red lobster, where the were smell of shellfish could take his life;)...just the title of my blog coming to a screen near you!

    ReplyDelete

Please post comments here.