- 6 months her teeth began to creep through at the same time (8 in all; 4 up top and 4 on the bottom). She was crawling at this age but still hesitant. Still waking me up in the middle of the night. She likes stage 1 & 2 foods. She was drinking a full 6 oz. at this time.
- 9 months she was crawling actively. Her teeth were in about all the way (aforementioned 8) and she began using her teething ring. She likes biting pretzels and attempted the sippy cup a few times. She first learned the song Open Shut Them. I believe she said "dad" at this time. If I'm mistaken, it was her first word.
- 10 months is duly noted because I believe she started sleeping through the night at this time.
- At about her 48th week she was taken out of daycare! She misses them dearly.
- 11 months and 3 weeks (51 weeks) and she took her first steps from Mom to me back to Mom back to me.
- 12 months was her FIRST BIRTHDAY! Celebrated at my mother-in-law's house. It was a huge success. I video taped our important friends who were in attendance and later taped over it when we took our first trip to the zoo. (SORRY MOM) She received a new summer wardrobe and lots of love as she clung to her sister MM for protection. By this time her vocabulary and appetite have expanded greatly. She eats a little of everything and says things ranging from mom, mom, mom and mom to MOM!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Recap of First Year
Well it has been some time since I blogged about my experience as a dad with GH. She is quite the girl. Here is a quick time line of events: