Tuesday, June 17, 2008

6/17/08

Today was different from yesterday. I have MM home with GH and it is my first day with this hat on. MM's first day at mini irish dance camp was a success despite the late arrival setback. She adjusted fine and might I add that the ladies who run the camp make it easy with their welcoming attitude and kind demeanor.

Yesterday wore me out more than I can explain. When my wife told me she was 10 minutes away I took a cat nap, awoke to her tap, then took a SuperDad's nap for appr. 3 hours. When I woke up I dashed out to get my supply of coffee (from you know where), advertise (incorrectly) this blog to some of my colleagues/partners, and fly back home to see what end-of-the-day Superhero jobs needed to get done before I retired.

I came to find that my SuperWife remade the bottles, had a delicious dinner waiting for me and fed the two SuperKids. It isn't as easy as I thought, being a SuperDad, but I am making the best of it. The main thing I learned today is, I must learn to crawl before I fly with multiple tasks as a SuperDad. See you tomorrow for an update on MM's second mini irish dance camp lesson and GHs' new threads and shrieks.

What have you been up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments here.